We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 4 3 1/2 x 3 1/2-inch slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 cups (packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves (from about 2 large bunches)
- 1 1/2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 15 cornichons* (scant 1/2 cup)
Place bread slices in medium bowl. Pour vinegar over and let stand until bread softens, about 15 minutes.
Transfer bread mixture to processor; add next 5 ingredients and process until almost smooth. Transfer salsa to medium bowl. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; refrigerate. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour; rewhisk before using.