We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I tell you honestly it's very good, but it's the first and last time I do it because it's almost impossible to cut and serve ........... who invented it, I don't know what to think of it. ...
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g coconut flakes
- 4 egg whites
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon coffee ness
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 50 g butter
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 sachet of vanilla pudding
- 400 ml of milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 200 ml liquid cream
- chocolate for shaving on top
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Coconut cake with vanilla and chocolate:
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Gradually add the sugar and vanilla sugar and mix until all the sugar melts and the foam becomes shiny. Add the coconut flakes and incorporate by mixing lightly. Pour the composition into a tray lined with baking paper and bake on low heat until golden on top, then allow to cool.
Meanwhile, boil the chocolate cream on steam, mixing all the ingredients well until it swallows, approx. Ten minutes. Carefully spread over the cold countertop.
Prepare a vanilla pudding with milk and sugar according to the instructions on the package, then leave to cool, stirring occasionally. Beat the whipped cream well and mix with the cold pudding, then spread it over the chocolate cream.
Grate the chocolate on top and you're done! Worth trying at least once :)
Method of preparation
Mascarpone and strawberry cake
Top: Mix eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt until it doubles in volume. Alternatively,
Chocolate cake and coffee cream
Preparation for the countertop: Separate the egg whites from the yolks, put the egg whites on the robot with
Chocolate vanilla chocolate cake and whipped cream & # 8211 a refined dessert
Chocolate vanilla cake with chocolate and whipped cream Exotic cake syrup cake birthday cake Chocolate cake with vanilla cake with coconut cake with cake Coconut cake with vanilla chocolate whipped cream fried coconut
CAREFUL! ORIGINAL CONTENT, PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT ACCORDING TO LAW 8/1996. DO NOT COPY THE PICTURES AND DO NOT REPRODUCE THE TEXT ON SITES, BLOGS OR SOCIAL NETWORKS (INCLUDING GROUPS ON FB). DO NOT USE THE CONTENT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
If you want to share the recipe, send the link or use the share buttons with confidence for FB, WhatAapp, Twitter and Pinterest. Thank you .
Preparation of the cream for the Tosca cake
1. Meanwhile, beat the yolks with the sugar, 1/3 of the amount of milk and starch.
2. Bring the rest of the milk to a boil, and when it boils, gradually bring it over the composition with starch and yolks, stirring quickly.
3. Bring the whole composition back to the pan and simmer. Stir constantly until the Tosca cake cream thickens.
4. After the cake has thickened, remove from the heat and add the vanilla essence and butter. Stir until the butter melts, place a plastic wrap in contact with the vanilla cream and let it cool for 30 minutes.
"Intercontinental" cake with coconut, cranberries and chocolate
Preparation time 1 hour 45 minutes
Cooking time 50 minutes
Total time 1 hour 35 minutes
COUNTERS / SHEETS
- 8 egg whites
- a knife tip salt
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 250 gr butter at room temperature
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 8 yolks
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 50 gr coconuts
- 50 gr raisins and cranberries soaked in rum
- 50 gr chopped chocolate
DECOR / ORNAMENT
For the dimensions of a tray: 20/30 cm
Remove the butter in time to take the room temperature.
Soak cranberries or raisins in a few tablespoons of rum. You don't have to cover them but just stir from time to time to turn them into rum.
BLAT / FOI
1. Cut 3 pieces of baking paper and shape the tray. The 3 countertop sheets will be baked on them. Divide the final composition into 3.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (about 4.5 degrees classic gas stove).
3. The walnut kernels, chosen by the shells lost among them, grind them in a robot, small granulation, but not very finely ground.
4. Mix the egg whites with 1 pinch of salt until hardened, add a tablespoon of sugar and continue to mix at full speed. Forms standing peaks.
5. Mix flour, baking powder and walnuts. Pour this mixture over the beaten egg whites and mix manually with movements from the bottom up until it becomes homogeneous.
6. Lay one of the cut baking sheets in the tray, mark the dough in 3 sectors and distribute a part on the baking paper. Level with a wide surface tool (I use the cake slicer, it goes faster).
7. Bake each sheet for about 15 minutes, until lightly browned. It remains quite elastic. Turn it over on a tray, peel off the paper and turn it over with a tray on a grill on which it will cool. Proceed exactly with the other two sheets.
1. Heat the water for the steam bath, in a suitable large bowl. In a large kettle or saucepan, mix the yolks with the sugar and vanilla sugar on the steam bath.
2. Add the milk until the sugar melts and the composite thickens. Allow to cool well.
3. Soft butter, at room temperature, mix the foam. When the yolk mixture is cold, add spoon by spoon over the butter, mixing at the lowest speed of the mixer.
4. I scraped on the edge 2/3 of a chocolate taken out of time at room temperature (it's better if you combine white with black, I just put black).
5. The cream obtained is divided into three parts in different bowls. In the first chicken, in the second cranberries or raisins soaked in rum and in the third, chopped chocolate. Homogenize in each bowl.
1. Place a countertop sheet, spread the coconut cream evenly, and the sheet, then the cream with the cranberries (I put them on top) and the third sheet, the finish being the layer of cream with chopped chocolate. I reversed with the cranberries on top.
2. Sprinkle with chocolate flakes and then place the cake in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. Slice small cubes like me, or into larger diamonds.
Liv (e) it!
Vanilla And Chocolate Cake
1 2 sachet baking powder. Top ingredients 8 egg whites 12 tablespoons sugar 4 tablespoons flour 150 g poppy seeds 3 tablespoons coconut 1 2 sachets baking powder one pinch salt 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Leave the cake in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
Chocolate Cream And Vanilla Cake Is An Exceptionally Easy Dessert To Prepare Cream And Chocolate Garnish Desserts Cake Recipes Unique Desserts
Pin On Baking Is My Life
Pin On Cakes
Vanilla Cocoa Cake And meringue Is A Very Tasty Complex Dessert Syrup Top With Vanilla Cream Yummy Cakes Desserts Cocoa Nibs Recipes
Coconut Cake With Vanilla And Chocolate Food Desserts Baking
Pin On Cakes
For the chocolate countertop.
Vanilla and chocolate cake. 30 g cocoa powder. I initially wanted to make a cake with several layers and I found many options for the bride on the blog, but the kinder bueno cake attracted my attention in a special way. Vanilla and chocolate poppy seed cake. Try a creamy and rich-tasting toasted cake prepared with vanilla cream and chocolate, both on a generous layer of meringue flavored with coconut and poppy seeds.
Cut the worktop into three parts. 1 sachet baking powder 10 g cream. Childhood dessert cake with semolina cherry compote vanilla pudding whipped cream and chocolate this is the dessert that rightly won the title of childhood dessert. Along the way, however, making vanilla cream, it seemed to me that a small amount came out next to the tray that I used to make the countertop and I decided to change the recipe a little.
3 lg milk. Set the dish aside, cover it with cling film and leave to cool. 2 was Neapolitan. 250 g melted butter.
3 sachets of vanilla sugar. 200 g butter 80 1 vial of vanilla essence. And so, on March 8, I pampered myself with a cake with vanilla cream and chocolate, I would have liked it all to be only with chocolate, but I also have other cravings besides me. Put one of the tops in the tray in which it was baked on baking paper, pour half of the vanilla cream, put one of the tops, pour the other half of the vanilla cream and place the third top.
Delicious chocolate cake 12 votes 1 7 others very light 15 min 25 min ingredients. Caramel meringue chocolate white chocolate cream cheese pate sucree pie cake simple recipe autumn recipes tart tips raspberry cake you wrote me alina on gougères best snacks with cheese. 150 g cornstarch. Chocolate and cherry cake.
So I combined several tastes and textures and got a delicious cake. Gris with milk and vanilla pudding are desserts adored by all children where you also add chocolate cream and of course the cherry compote that can be replaced with any other compote. For vanilla cream. Method of preparation.
400 g chocolate 200 ml whipped cream 100 g margarine master frame 1 vanilla sachet 150 g biscuits 50 g hazelnuts or walnuts. 6 eggs 3 lg water 150 gr sugar 2 lg cocoa 1 2 teaspoon baking powder 50 ml oil 6 lg full of flour 50 gr finely chopped chocolate 200 gr cherries f. 108 votes 15 53 light dessert 15 min 40 min.
Coconut cake with vanilla cream
My dear ones, it's been a while since I posted new recipes, but these days I managed to make some time to bring you a new cake recipe, which you can try for Christmas or New Year's table.
It is a cake that looks very good in the section, and the taste is of course a very good one, with flavors that combine excellently: coconut top, coffee flavored with liqueur, fine vanilla cream, chocolate… a wonder!
The quantities are for a tray with dimensions of 20 & # 21530 cm
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line the form with baking paper.
For 2 countertop sheets, we need:
- 6 egg whites
- A pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 60 grams of coconut flakes (scrape, if you are patient, or take coconut flakes like this directly)
- 2 tablespoons flour
In the bowl of the mixer, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then gradually add the sugar and continue to mix until you get a strong meringue and the sugar is melted.
Over the egg whites add the flour and coconut mixture.
Mix lightly with a whisk or spatula and divide the composition into 2 equal parts.
Put in the tray ½ of the composition and bake the top sheet for about 15-18 minutes (to be lightly browned).
Do the same with the other sheet.
After they are baked, let them cool
- 6 yolks
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 250 ml milk
- 3 tablespoons starch (I use this Gustin, by Dr. Oetker)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (this sachet of Finesse)
- 200 grams of butter 80% fat
In a saucepan, mix the yolks with the starch until smooth.
Add the sugar and milk, little by little.
Put the cream on low heat and stir continuously.
When it starts to thicken (ie after about 5 minutes) stir vigorously and keep on the fire for a maximum of 2 minutes, then set aside and add vanilla.
Put food foil on the surface of the cream and leave it to cool.
When the cream has cooled, beat the butter and gradually add a tablespoon of vanilla cream (be careful, cooled!).
Homogenize all the vanilla cream with the whipped butter.
- 100 ml sweetened coffee (mixed with the 3 tablespoons of coffee liqueur)
- A packet of cookies
- 150 grams of dark chocolate or melted milk in a bain-marie with 4 tablespoons of oil.
Place a sheet on the counter, grease it with 1/3 of the cream, place a row of biscuits (soak them a little in coffee), pour the melted chocolate and put the cake in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.
Remove the cake from the fridge and add another layer of vanilla cream (1/3), put the second sheet on the counter and grease with the remaining vanilla cream.
Top with grated chocolate and sprinkle with coconut.
Refrigerate the cake overnight and then serve.
Good job and good appetite!
If you like the recipes I explained, go to my Facebook page, Alina & # 8217s Cuisine, and give me a LIKE. Thank you!
[photo title = & # 8221 Have you tried this recipe? & # 8221]
Did you like it? Share the result with us. Enter here and upload your photo. Don't worry if she's not a professional, we're not either. You will then find your photo on this page. Thank you!
Preparation for Raffaello cake
First prepare the worktop so that it can cool down. You can do it the day before, it will cut much better.
Separate the eggs and mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt until you get a thick foam. Then add the sugar, mixing little by little continuously. The meringue obtained must be dense and glossy.
Then incorporate the yolks mixed before with the vanilla and mix gently with a spatula, from top to bottom. At the end, incorporate the sifted flour, mixed with the starch.
Cover a 34 & # 21536 cm tray with baking paper and transfer the dough, leveling it well. Bake the countertop for 30-35 minutes at 170 ° C, until it passes the toothpick test, no more. Then let it cool on a grill.
Until the countertop cools, prepare the cream.
Melt the white chocolate together with 100 ml of whipped cream and let it cool very well.
Then mix it with the mascarpone and mix well.
Separately, in a large bowl, mix the whipped cream just until it starts to thicken a bit. Then add the white chocolate cream and mascarpone, vanilla and mix continuously.
When the cream has taken on consistency, it is ready. Do not mix more than necessary.
Cut the countertop into two smaller countertops.
Now you can assemble the cake.
Syrup the first countertop with half of the coconut milk and spread half the amount of cream. Cover with the second, syrup it with the remaining milk and spread the rest of the cream evenly.
Decorate the cake with coconut flakes, chopped coconut chips and larger chopped almonds.
Put the cake in the cold for a few hours or overnight. Cut Raffaello cake into desired shapes. Good appetite!
* Don't forget that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, where you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog, we will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.