We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Today I propose a light and fragrant recipe from Thai cuisine, the recipe is taken from Radu Popovici and tested for a long time in several variants, his version was made with shrimp, you can see here the recipe: http://www.reteteleluiradu.ro/2010 / 11/02 / fried-rice-with-egg-and-shrimp /. Thank you for the recipe because it is delicious, I fell in love with it. This time I made it with seafood mixture because that's what I had on hand.
- We need :
- 2 tablespoons peanut (or sunflower) oil
- 20 g long boiled and cooled rice,
- half a cleaned and chopped red bell pepper,
- half a chopped carrot (I put baby carrots),
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce,
- 1 small red hot pepper cleaned of seeds and chopped or hot pepper paste,
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic,
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger,
- 2 pieces of lemongrass from a finely chopped jar (this I excluded from the recipe this time because I didn't have it),
- 100 g pre-cooked peas,
- shrimp or seafood mixture,
- 1 beaten egg,
- 2 green onions, cut diagonally,
- fresh coriander or parsley leaves.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fried rice with seafood and egg:
Preparation: because the seafood (thawed) required a thermal preparation of 10 minutes, I started with them, putting them in a deep wok-like tray together with the hot oil, without the addition of water because they leave water.
After 7-8 minutes, add the rest of the ingredients, ginger, garlic, soy and hot pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes. We push the ingredients towards the edge of the pan so as to insist on an empty place in the middle and we put there beaten egg with a little salt and green onion.
Stir vigorously and then add the rice (I put it right at the end because it was cooked very well), season if necessary with ginger and hot pepper to taste and serve with parsley or coriander.