I also start preparing the tarts with the thought that they will be delicious and that I will not be able to refrain from eating the good ones that will be, so with pleasure and the end result exceeds my expectations.
So I prepared a bowl in which I put 100 g of powdered sugar given through a sieve, I mixed the egg, vanilla, lemon peel in puree (made of lemon peel and its juice and with a lot of sugar, as long as it is not bitter, it is everything to taste, boiled the juice for a few minutes and made with the puree blender). So I mixed well, then I added the liqueur, flour, baking powder and finally the oil. I made a ball that I put in the fridge wrapped in transparent foil for 30 minutes.
After this time has passed, I spread it on the slightly floured wooden table, I spread it evenly and quite thin. I prepared the tart forms with oil and flour lined, then I formed circles with a wheel large enough to fit in the shapes and I placed them carefully. I made the holes with a fork so that it doesn't swell when baked and I placed a sheet of baking paper with rice to hold the weight. I put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes, then I took down the paper with the rice and left it in the oven for about 5 minutes to get a little color.
I took it out of the oven, I put the jam in the molds and I also prepared the grates like the biscuits. I greased it with a little milk on top, then put it in the oven for a few minutes on a baking sheet, took it out and placed it on the tarts. I powdered it with powdered sugar and ... I tasted it. they are extraordinarily good, I wouldn't get tired of eating them, but I hide them until tomorrow, I want them for sure tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and so on.
I also made a tart separately, I remade everything from the beginning only for a tart, it can be seen in the photo, I can participate in contests, not ..
Strawberry jam (2)
For me, a good jam must have, in addition to the aromatic taste, a color that suits it. That's why I always choose to prepare small portions, large portions requiring long boiling risk losing their vivid color given by the fruit.
Strawberry jam is one of my favorites. I adore her with a cup of milk and bread with butter.
[ingredients title = & # 8221Strawberry Jam Ingredients & # 8221]
[directions title = & # 8221Strawberry Jam Preparation & # 8221]
- Wash the strawberries by passing them under a stream of cold water.
- Clean them of tails and any less healthy strawberries. After cleaning, 800 gr. Cut them into cubes.
- Put the sugar and water in a double-bottomed bowl.
- Put the pot on low heat on the stove. Mix lightly with a wooden spoon.
- Boil the syrup until it passes the drop test & # 8211 put cold water in a cup and take a spoonful of the hot syrup. Let the syrup drain back into the bowl and drop the last drop on the spoon into the bowl with cold water. If it spreads instantly, the syrup must be boiled until the last drop on the spoon remains like a pearl in cold water. It took me about 14 minutes for the syrup to set.
- Turn off the heat and add the strawberries and half a lemon, sliced.
- Put the lid on the bowl and leave it for an hour.
- After an hour, put the pot back on low heat and boil the jam depending on the consistency you want. I boiled it for approx. 50 minutes. If you want it more tied, leave it for another 10-15 minutes. Check how tight the strawberry jam is by placing a teaspoon on a saucer and refrigerating for 5 minutes.
- Near the end, add the squeezed juice from the remaining lemon.
- Put the hot jam in washed and dried jars in the oven.
- Staple the jars, put them with the lid down and leave them covered with a blanket overnight.
- 1 kg of strawberries washed and peeled, cut into pieces (about 8 cups)
- 1 kg of sugar (about 4 cups)
- juice from a lemon
Mix the sugar and strawberries in a deep bowl and heat over low heat for about 5 minutes, until the resulting sauce is clear. Remove from the heat and incorporate the lemon juice, then cover with a cloth or towel, lightly, without squeezing and leave to rest overnight.
The next day, prepare everything to put Strawberry jam in jars. Boil water from a deep bowl and sterilize jars and lids for about 5 minutes. Extinguish the fire, but leave the jars and lids in hot water until you are ready to use them.
Heat 2 cups of strawberry mixture and juice in a deep frying pan over medium heat for 10 minutes. When the strawberries start to boil over low heat, you can start cooking, stirring often, for 3-5 minutes (until it reaches the consistency you want). Put the mixture in sterilized jars, then screw on the lids.
To complete the sterilization process, place a deep pot of water back to the boil and the covered jars inside the pot. Cook for 5 minutes. You will notice that the jar is well sterilized if, in the end, when you press the lid, it does not "jump back".
This one Strawberry jam causes instant addiction. Honestly, no matter how much jam I cooked, I don't think there will ever be a jar left in the pantry over the winter! And I don't think it's because of the colorful label.
Strawberry recipes. Strawberry jam and Strawberry jam. Tricks for a perfect color.
We can't miss the two strawberry recipes for our pantry in the middle of the strawberry season: strawberry jam and strawberry jam, both natural, without preservatives.
Strawberry jam and Strawberry jam
What we need to know before we start preparing strawberry jam and strawberry jam:
- & Icircn first r & acircnd, we must choose ripe and fragrant fruits, juicy and unaltered.
- When we wash the strawberries, we do not have to remove the stalks, because they will be soaked with water.
- We do not make jam or jam from more than 2 kg of strawberries at once. Thus, they boil faster and the fruits & icircşi will retain their aroma and have a beautiful color.
- We put the jam, or hot jam & icircn jars, directly on the fire. We do not extinguish the fire, we reduce the intensity to a minimum, so that the jam or jam keeps its temperature.
Strawberry Jam Recipe - Ingredients:
Strawberry Jam Recipe - Preparation
We wash the strawberries, drain them well and remove the stalks.
Put the water with the sugar and the juice from the two lemons, boil it, and put it in a double-walled bowl.
Let the syrup boil until it starts to bind well, about 15 minutes, then add the strawberries and let them boil for 5 minutes, during which time we remove the foam that forms.
Turn off the heat and leave the strawberries in syrup for about 30 minutes, then strain them. At this time they will leave the aroma in the syrup.
Bring the syrup back to the boil and boil until it thickens and passes the drop test on the cold plate.
Add the strawberries & icircn syrup again, boil them for another 5 minutes, then put the strawberry jam & icircn the sterilized jars.
We screw the lids on and cover the jars with blankets, leaving them to cool. Then we label them and put them in the pantry.
Strawberry Gem Recipe - Ingredients:
Strawberry Gem Recipe - Preparation
We wash the strawberries, drain them well, remove the stalks and slice them into halves or quarters.
We put them in a double-walled saucepan and add the sugar over them. We cover them and leave them to cool for about an hour, stirring them from time to time to leave their syrup.
After this interval, add the lemon juice and transfer the pot to the heat. We boil the strawberry jam, add it to a high heat until it reaches the boiling point and we manage to remove the foam. Then reduce the heat to a minimum and boil the jam until it is reduced by half.
We put the hot jam in the sterilized jars, screw the lids on them and cover them with blankets.
We leave them like this until they cool down, then we put them in the pantry, labeled with the date of preparation.
Wash the fruit well and remove the stalks. Add them to a non-stick pot (or a special one for making jams).
Cut the lemon in half. Squeeze half a lemon, and cut the rest of the lemon into thin slices. Add the lemon slices and juice over the strawberries and then pour in the sugar and vanilla sugar. Let them sit like this for a few minutes, until the strawberries start to leave their juice.
Then put the jam on the stove over low heat and simmer for 50-60 minutes, stirring occasionally. To check if it is ready, pour a few drops of jam on a cold plate. If they do not flow, after reaching room temperature it means that the jam is ready.
Put hot jam in clean jars. Close the lid tightly and turn the jars upside down. Leave them like this until they cool completely, at room temperature. In this way the jars will be emptied without the need to put them in the oven, or to boil them.
You can keep the jam in the pantry for a year.
How to serve strawberry jam
Strawberry jam can be served for breakfast, on toast with butter or you can use it to prepare cakes.
Strawberry Foam Cake Ingredients:
- 250 grams of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 300 grams of sugar
- 3 egg whites
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 400 grams of puff pastry bought or made at home (click on the following link for the homemade puff pastry recipe that I used for this cake)
- powdered sugar for powdering at the end
- flour for sprinkling the work surface
Preparing Strawberry Foam Cake & # 8211 sheets
1. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius.
2. The cold puff pastry (from the refrigerator) is divided into two identical pieces. On the work surface sprinkled with flour, two thin sheets of dough (2-3 mm.) Are spread in turn with the rolling pin, which is perforated with a fork, rolled on the rolling pin and with its help it is transferred to a tray lined with paper. baking (pictures 1 and 2 in the collage).
Note: it can be used both fast house puff pastry and also classic puff pastry recipe (French dough). Click on the links for the respective recipes.
3. Cover the sheet of dough with another sheet of baking paper and place a tray on top to press it so that it does not swell during baking. Bake the sheets one by one, for 20-23 minutes, in the preheated oven at 180 degrees.
4. Leave the baked sheets to cool, then overlap and level the edges with a sharp knife (left picture). One of the sheets is portioned into squares or, according to preference, can be completely crushed (for the top).
Strawberry mousse with Italian meringue
5. For the strawberry foam we will use the so-called & # 8222bezea italiana & # 8222, much more stable and in the end, and healthier, the egg whites being cooked, than the classic meringue: 250 grams of washed and cleaned strawberries are weighed in a saucepan. Crush with a fork, add 250 grams of sugar and lemon juice and put on the fire together. At first it will form an abundant pale pink foam, which must be removed, then let it boil at the right heat until the syrup reaches 117-118 degrees or, if you do not have a thermometer, until it binds as for jam and the surface is fills with large and lazy bulbs.
6. Meanwhile, beat the egg whites and add the remaining 50 grams of sugar. Attention, you must synchronize yourself in such a way that when the meringue is ready, the strawberry syrup reaches the right temperature. While still beating with the mixer, pour the syrup thinly over the egg whites. You need a stand mixer or someone else's help. After all the syrup has been incorporated, the meringue will be hot, continue beating with the mixer, at high speed, until it cools down to room temperature. You will get a fragrant and very, very firm strawberry foam, perfect for filling the cake with strawberry foam.
7. Place the foam on the whole sheet and level it as well as possible, straightening the edges. Cover with portioned puff pastry squares (or with crushed puff pastry) and dust with powdered sugar.
Strawberry shortcake is refrigerated for 2 hours before serving. Good appetite!
Sugar-free strawberry jam / jam
I will not lie to you, telling you that the version of sugar-free strawberry jam contains vitamins, most vitamins are destroyed at high temperature, but there are certainly some minerals left in it. The fact that it does not contain sugar makes it suitable for any diet, children or diabetics.
How does this sugar-free strawberry jam with apple juice taste and taste?
It tastes sweet & # 8211 sour, with subtle apple flavor
Suitable for children / diabetics
Ideal for canapés and pancakes
To prepare about 4 jars (370 gr) of jam / sugar-free strawberry jam based on apple juice, follow the ingredients and steps below. The basic principle in preparing a sugar-free strawberry jam / jam based on apple juice is to use 300 ml of apple juice for every 500 grams of fruit. Theoretically, you can do the same with raspberries, cherries and other fruits.
3 kg of very well ripened strawberries
1.8 l apple juice (I used Naturalis)
Sugar-free jam / strawberry jam
1. Wash the strawberries and peel them. Remove the green tips if they predominate. Depending on everyone's preference, leave the strawberries whole or cut them in half, as I did for example. If you want to make sugar-free strawberry jam based on apple juice, then mix the strawberries until you get a homogeneous mass.
2. Pour the apple juice into the pan in which you will boil the jam. Bring to the boil and simmer over medium-high heat until reduced by half. When it has dropped, add the fruit and stir continuously, removing the foam that rises above. I remember that my mother always delegated me to & # 8220 foam & # 8221 the sweets so that the lid wouldn't jump. Conclusion: the foam must be removed well.
3. Boil the jam / jam for about 30 minutes on low heat, without a lid and stirring periodically.
Because I wanted a well-gelled strawberry jam, I boiled the jam 3 times for 30 minutes, with a cooling interval. That is, boil for 30 minutes, let it cool, and boil and then cool. That's what my mother used to do to keep the fruit strong. The more viscous you want the jam to be, the more you have to boil it.
4. Sterilize the jars (I wash them with baking soda and let them dry upside down) and the lids in hot water. Then pour the hot jam to the mouth of the jar and close the lid. Then arrange them face down in a thick blanket. I used twist off caps and small jars.
Note: Because I wanted a double experience, I also prepared sugar-free strawberry jam and jam based on apple juice at the same time. That is why I can say that the steps are identically applicable to both types of jam.
This is how we prepared this strawberry jam / jam, which we will enjoy in winter on bread with butter, pancakes, in cakes or cakes.
Try the tart recipe with ricotta and strawberries, you can find it here.
Tart with ricotta and strawberries without baking
I hope you like the recipe, and if you want to keep in touch & # 8211 subscribe to my page Facebook or Instagram, where they share different ideas for healthy eating and lifestyle.
What are the differences between jam and jam?
If the jam (see here the strawberry jam recipe) The fruits are covered with caster sugar and left for a few hours to release their juices, for the jam, first prepare the hot sugar syrup and then put the fruits in it. The operation can be repeated 2-10 times, until the desired result is reached: translucent, firm fruits, surrounded by a thick, thick syrup. As a labor, it is much easier to prepare a jam than a jam because you do not have to stick to the stove for hours, stirring in the pot. As for costs, it is more expensive because for each kilogram of fruit, at least 1 kilogram of sugar is calculated (for some more sour fruits, 1.5 or 2 kg of sugar are added).
To preserve the beautiful color of the fruit I use lemon salt (see here more about it & do not panic because it is crystallized citric acid, acid that is found naturally in citrus and other fruits and is also synthesized by our body) or lemon juice (less efficient). I intentionally used lemon salt for strawberry jam and lemon for this strawberry jam & # 8211 to see how effective lemon salt is and how beautiful and red they are. fruits from jam- see recipe here & # 8211 compared to those in jam that have a slightly darker color. I put only 300-500 g of sugar per 1 kg of fruit in the strawberry jam.
Jams and jams are beautiful if they have a light color, close to that of natural fruit. I didn't use fixed gel because I didn't need anything like that & # 8211 the syrup bound itself by boiling. Care must be taken that the syrup does not drop excessively and begins to caramelize. Also, for jams, stronger fruits are chosen, without defects, preferably not fully ripe (not to be flea).
Pain is a burden! This goes without saying, but we must not minimize the consequences of any pain, chronic or acute. The most commonly used treatments in Western culture are pills and antibiotics. However, in recent years, there has been a trend towards a return to traditional remedies, natural remedies and alternative medicine practices specific to Eastern Eastern culture.
Given that there is not (yet) an ideal medical practice, 100% safe and universally valid, most likely, the truth is in the middle of the two cultures. One such product that has appeared relatively recently on the market but has been used for thousands of years is CBD oil cream.
For starters, what is CBD?
If the term "CBD" is foreign to you, it is useful to know that this is an abbreviation for cannabidiol, a natural extract from the cannabis plant. And no, this substance has no hallucinogenic effects, because it does not contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the substance that places cannabis use outside the law. Therefore, in Romania, any product containing cannabidiol is perfectly legal.
What is CBD cream used for?
When you apply creams or ointments on the skin, they can have benefits both for the surface of the skin and for the layers under the dermis. Most CBD oil creams work on both levels. The human body has an endocannabinoid system that normalizes appetite, mood, pain and pleasure.
Cannabinoid substances, such as CBD, activate the endocannabinoid system through skin receptors, muscle tissue, and nerve endings. This explains why most CBD creams are used to relieve chronic pain, inflammation and itching.
How to use cannabidiol cream?
Usually, the use of such creams with CBD oil is extremely simple. For local treatment, you need to identify the source of the pain or discomfort and just apply the cream. The process is similar to using a moisturizer.
Depending on the amount of CBD oil in the composition of the cream, you will be able to get faster or slower effects. It is advisable to start using this type of cream with a lower concentration and, over time, you can increase the percentage of cannabidiol. Watch out! If you have allergic problems, read the list of ingredients carefully and consult your doctor before using the cream.
The benefits of CBD cream
The main effects of using products that are applied directly to the skin and contain cannabidiol are to reduce the sensation of pain, reduce inflammation and improve skin health. For example, two common conditions in which the use of a CBD cream is recommended are arthritis and psoriasis. Moreover, although the application of the cream is local, the effects are felt throughout the body. You will feel more relaxed, calmer and less stressed!
The advantages of using a cream based on CBD oil are numerous and are very quickly noticeable. To be sure of the quality of the product of your choice, consult the varied offer from CBDLife. Choose the product that best suits your needs. Get rid of pain and discomfort in a simple and natural way. Do not hesitate, try!
If the bananas you have are ripe enough to eat but not good enough to cook with, you can quickly bake them in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Pandispan with strawberry jam
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease two round baking trays with soft butter on the edges.
In a large bowl, use the mixer to mix the butter, powdered sugar and salt. Incorporate one egg at a time into the mixture and mix lightly. Add the vanilla and grated lemon peel and sift the flour and baking powder, using a spatula to blend more easily.
Put the mixture in the trays and let the tops bake for approx. 25 minutes, until they pass the toothpick test and become browned on the edges. After they are baked, set them aside until they cool well and then put them in the fridge for approx. Ten minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and sour cream with the powdered sugar and lemon juice (you can also use whipped cream instead of cream cheese).
To assemble the pandispan, put a layer of cream cheese on the first cold top and add a layer of Raureni strawberry jam. Place on top of the other top and leave the cake in the fridge for another hour.
Just before serving, sift a little powdered sugar on top and decorate the pandispan with strawberries and currants for a more attractive look and a fresh, spring taste.