We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
Energy packed, super fast to make and delicious. My kids love this for breakfast when everything else has run out.
Somerset, England, UK
2 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 1 wrap
- 1 tortilla wrap (wholemeal is super good 4 U)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (like it smooth or crunchy?)
- 1 tablespoon honey (runny is easiest to spread)
- 1 banana, sliced
MethodPrep:2min ›Cook:3min ›Ready in:5min
- Lay out the tortilla wrap.
- Spread the peanut butter all round and up to the edges.
- Spread a layer of honey on top of the peanut butter in the same way.
- Arrange the sliced banana on top of this, but avoid putting it too close to the edges. Thin slices are easier to manage when folding and eating your wrap.
- Fold it! Some packaging has pictures showing how to do this, or do it your own way. :)