We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dissolve the sachet in 2-3 tablespoons of warm milk. Dissolve honey and butter in the rest of the warm milk. Add flour and knead until you get a soft and non-sticky dough. Let the dough rise to heat until it doubles in volume.
Divide the dough in two and spread with the rolling pin two round sheets, not very thick. Then divide the sheet and cut it with a knife, first in four, then in six and then in eight and put a teaspoon of finesse on each resulting triangle. We roll the croissants, put them in the tray lined with baking paper or greased with margarine or butter and let them rise for about half an hour.
After they have grown, beat an egg with two tablespoons of milk and grease the croissants on top. Then put them in the oven heated to the right heat, until golden brown. Grease them with a little honey. They are very good both hot and cold.
Lacy croissants, extremely fluffy and with a delicious cheese filling!
Fluffy croissants with cheese filling. This recipe for fluffy croissants will delight you and conquer you. I am truly a delight, a sweet treat. Perfect for dessert or for breakfast.
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar.
-1 egg yolk + 1 teaspoon of milk - for greased.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Add the yeast and sugar to the warm milk, then mix thoroughly until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Add the egg, vanilla sugar, oil and soft butter, then mix.
3. Gradually incorporate the sifted flour and knead a suitable soft but non-sticky dough. Leave the dough bowl to rise in a warm place.
4.Prepare the filling. Mix the cottage cheese with the sugar, egg yolk and vanilla sugar.
5. Divide the leavened dough into 7 pieces, rounding each one. Cover them and let them rest for 10 minutes.
6. Spread a piece of dough, at the edge of the sheet put 1 tablespoon with the tip of the filling, cover it and glue the edge.
7. Roll once, then cut the opposite side of the dough into 1.5 cm thick strips.
8. Twist each strip and hide the end under the obtained horn.
9. Form all the croissants and let them rest for 30 minutes on the tray lined with baking paper.
10. Grease the croissants with a mixture of egg yolk and egg and bake them in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
Fluffy croissants with poppy seeds
- Servings: 12 People
- Preparation time: 1h 30min
- Cooking time: 25min
- Calories: -
- Difficulty: environment
Fluffy donuts with poppy seeds, a simple donut recipe that is quick and easy. These croissants can also be filled with walnuts, shit, plum jam or nutella. Whatever filling you choose, I assure you that you will be satisfied with the result. From the ingredients below you will get 24 soft, fluffy and appetizing croissants.
Dessert fluffy croissants - Recipes
- Servings: 12 People
- Preparation time: 1h 45min
- Cooking time: 40min
- Difficulty: environment
They are the best homemade hotdog croissants. They come out soft, fluffy only good to fill with sausages, mustard and ketchup. These croissants can also be filled with a few slices of steak left over from lunch to which you can add a few lettuce leaves, pickles or whatever you like. I also recommend this simple recipe for Mini baguettes, breads, buns without kneading
- 120ml warm water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 14g dry yeast
- 490ml warm milk
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 900g flour, I used type 550 flour
- In addition for greasing the croissants
- 1st whole
- 1 tablespoon warm water
Method of preparation
- Put warm water in the kneading bowl in which the yeast dissolves together with the sugar
- Add oil, warm milk and salt
- Start the robot at medium speed for kneading and add the flour gradually
- Kneading the dough takes about 15 minutes or until you see that the dough comes off the edges of the bowl, remove the dough from the dough, give it a round shape, then grease the baking dish with sunflower oil, grease the dough with a little oil, cover the bowl with a clean kitchen towel or cling film and leave to rise for 1 hour
- After 1 hour, grease the work surface with a little oil, turn the leavened dough and divide it for the first time into 12 equal parts.
- Knead each part of the dough in the form of a ball, with the rolling pin we spread each ball (see photo gallery) and roll it in the shape of a horn
- The croissants thus formed are leavened for 20 minutes in a tray previously covered with baking paper. Before being placed in the oven, the croissants are greased with the beaten whole egg and mixed with warm water.
- Heat the oven to 190 ° C and bake the horns for the hot dog, 40 minutes, in the electric oven, second stage, heat program up and down
Fluffy dumplings of flour
These fluffy dumplings are so tender and fluffy, suitable for almost any dish, even for sweet dishes.
For me, they are the ultimate delicacy of pasta, if we sit and think they have the same ingredients as pasta. They can be used for any kind of stew, paprika, soup, even for desserts.
Very simple and quick preparation, from just 2 basic ingredients eggs and flour, boiled in a pot with water and salt.
You can make more and freeze them, using them successfully and without any problems for next time.
And as I told you earlier that they are also suitable for sweet dishes, for example you can drain them from the water in which they boiled, given through breadcrumbs with a little cinnamon served with a jam are the ideal option for a quick and tasty dessert.
So I invite you to stay by the list of ingredients, but also the simple way of preparation.
For many other pasta recipes with or without meat or fasting pasta and much more, find it in the pasta section or click on the photo.
You can also follow me on Instagram, click on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
- 5 eggs
- 220-250 g of flour, depending on how big the eggs are, but also on the degree of humidity of the flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Optionally a bunch of parsley
We break the eggs in a bowl and gradually add the flour gradually, in the first phase about half then in a row to get the right consistency.
If you put too little flour they will spread boiled, and if there is too much they will not be fluffy and will remain strong. It is best to do the test before putting too much flour, if you break a dumpling, it does not spread and swells slightly when boiled, it is perfect.
Optionally you can add finely chopped parsley at the end, for extra color and flavor.
Leave the dough obtained aside for 15-20 minutes, just the right time to put a large pot to boil with a healthy spoonful of salt.
Pour the dough on a plate, and when the water starts to boil with a spoon soaked in water, quickly break pieces of the dough with the edge of the spoon, directly into the hot water.
After breaking all the dumplings, reduce the heat to medium and cook for about 7-9 minutes.
We drain them and put them in a bowl with a little oil, covered, and until they cool completely, we sauté them a few times so that they don't stick.
Fluffy and soft croissants for breakfast! We confidently recommend this recipe.
These croissants are perfect for breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea. The croissants are very easy and simple to prepare from cozonac dough, that's why you can prepare them in the evening and in the morning you will have fluffy, very soft and fragrant delicacies on the table.
These croissants can also be taken as a package: at school, at work or on trips. We confidently recommend this simple and delicious recipe!
Ingredients for 12-15 croissants
-200 ml of milk and water mixture
-3-4 tablespoons sugar + sugar to sprinkle
-1 teaspoon of dry yeast
-1 packet of vanilla sugar
Method of preparation
1. Combine the milk and water mixture with 100 ml of oil and beaten egg with sugar, then add salt, vanilla sugar and yeast. Stir and let the table sit for 10 minutes until the yeast has dispersed.
2. Stir in the flour and knead the dough until it is of medium density. Leave the dough to rise for an hour, gather it.
3. Divide the dough into small egg-sized balls and roll out into thin cakes.
4. Grease each cake with oil and sprinkle with sugar, make a notch in the middle with a sharp knife to the edges.
5. Lift the cake from one edge and roll it into a cone-shaped roll.
6. Place the buns on a tray lined with baking paper and let them rise for 15-20 minutes (you can grease them with egg yolk), put them in the preheated oven at 190 degrees and bake for a while. 30 minutes until ready.
7. During baking, the horns grow and unfold, they are very beautiful. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Fluffy croissants with milk cream
The good day is known in the morning. What could be more beautiful than to start the day enjoying these fluffy, fragrant, fine cream croissants with a good coffee, quality tea or warm milk? Cream milk croissants are a real delight that will win the hearts of you and your guests in one piece.
- 380-400 g of wheat flour
- 5 g of dry yeast (15 g of fresh yeast)
Method of preparation
1. Prepare the dough. Heat the milk a little and add the yeast, sugar and a little flour, heat the mixture.
2. When the yeast starts to bubble, add the egg.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients: flour, powdered milk and salt.
4. Gradually add the yeast mixture to the flour mixture and knead the dough.
5. Melt the butter and let it cool.
6. Add the butter to the dough and knead again.
7. You will get a sticky dough, do not add flour, cover it with a towel and put it in a warm place for 2 hours.
8. Gather the raised dough.
9. Sprinkle the work table with flour and divide the dough into 15 pieces.
10. Prepare the cream. Dissolve the starch in warm milk, add the yolks, caster sugar, vanilla and bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Stir continuously until the cream thickens. Allow to cool. Add the soft butter and mix.
11. Roll out the dough pieces in a circle with a diameter of 12-15 cm and put a teaspoon of cream.
12. Form the horns and glue the edges well.
13. Cut the remaining dough into strips and decorate the croissants.
14. Line the tray with baking paper, place the croissants and let them sit for 20 minutes.
15. Grease the croissants with egg yolk.
16. Place the pan in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
17. Cover the croissants with a towel and let them rest for about 10-15 minutes, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Cakes with jam
Put the yeast in a cup with a teaspoon of sugar and let it liquefy. when it has liquefied, add a little warm milk and 2 tablespoons of flour, mix well and leave it to rise in a place away from the current.
In a larger bowl, put 600 grams of flour, mayonnaise, yogurt, egg, milk, salt, sugar and lard and knead with your hands until the dough becomes smooth and non-sticky. If you need more flour, add another tablespoon. The dough should be easy to handle and non-sticky. I put 600 gr at the beginning and then I added about 3 tablespoons of flour (it depends on how dry the flour is) and it also depends on how big the spoon with which you measured the lard is.
Cover the bowl with a towel and place it in a place away from the current to grow.
When it has doubled in volume, we divide the crust in two and form a ball.
Spread the dough in a circle on the floured top. We will cut approx. 12 rays. I first cut it into 4 and then I cut each quarter into 3, and that's how I got 24 pretty old horns :-).
On each ray we put a piece of marmalade or magiun (any jam that is stronger), we roll them from the base to the top and we put them in the tray lined with baking paper.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC and bake them until nicely browned.
Fresh croissants with shit & # 8211 fasting dessert
The fasting horn recipe below is very successful. The horns come out tender and fluffy. If you don't like shit, you can change the filling with something else: apples, pears, raisins, marmalade or jam, walnuts, bitter chocolate, with a cream of poppy seeds, sugar and cocoa, or with mushrooms.
• 2 glasses (400 g) of flour
• 1 cup (250 ml) of warm water
• 25 g of fresh yeast
• 50 ml of oil
• 4 tablespoons sugar
• ½ teaspoon of salt
In a large bowl, mix ½ cup of warm (not hot) water with the flour, then add the yeast and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Stir and leave to rise for 10-15 minutes. After this interval, add over this mixture the rest of ½ cup of warm water, the other 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt and oil. Use a target to obtain a more homogeneous composition. Stir in the flour, mix well, and start kneading by hand.
Even if the dough comes out soft and slightly sticky, do not add too much extra flour, because the croissants will not come out fluffy and tender. Knead it on the table lined with flour for another 5-7 minutes. Put the dough back in the bowl, and cover it with a thick towel. Let it rise for 40 minutes.
After this interval, remove the dough on the work table sprinkled with flour, and cut it into 3 equal parts. Spread each part of the dough in a round sheet, 4 mm thick, and cut it into 8 equal strips. Put the desired shit or filling at the end of each strip of dough, and roll tightly in the form of croissants.
Put the croissants in a tray lined with baking paper, and let them rise for another 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, turn on the oven and let it heat to 180 degrees.
Put the horned tray in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. Be careful not to burn them. Powder them at the end with powdered sugar, or grease them with honey.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Fluffy croissants for exceptionally tasty breakfast - worth a try!
Fluffy croissants for breakfast. We decided to enjoy today with delicate poppy cones, puff pastry and fluffy dough without eggs. The recipe is very simple and fast, you will get a delicious result even if you have never worked with yeast dough.
-50 gr of soft butter + 20 gr of cold butter
-20 g of fresh yeast
-1 yolk + 1 tablespoon milk
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Add the crushed sugar and yeast to the warm milk, then stir until dissolved.
2. Combine the sifted flour with salt. Make a hole, in which you pour the yeast mixture.
3.Mix with a spoon, then knead a sticky dough.
4.Add the soft butter and continue to knead until you get a smooth and elastic dough. Knead for 5 minutes, then hit the dough for another 2 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 2 pieces, which you round off and let them rest for 5 minutes.
6.Prepare the worktop and a piece of dough with flour, then spread a thin sheet. Take the cold butter and put it through the large grater directly on the dough sheet. Spread the second piece of dough, then cover the layer of butter. Glue the edges and pass once more with the twister.
Advice. Or you can divide each sheet of dough into 4 triangles, then spread them a little with the rolling pin, then form the croissants.
7. Form 4 dough triangles, which you spread well with the rolling pin, then roll them from the base to the top, forming croissants, and transfer them to the tray lined with baking paper. Cover them with plastic wrap and put them in a warm place for 1 hour.
8. Grease the croissants with beaten egg yolk and a pinch of salt or sugar and sprinkle with poppy seeds or sesame seeds.
9. Baking time is 22-25 minutes at 180 ° C.
They are so fluffy, soft and tasty! We assure you that you will be impressive.