This spice from Kotanyi is excellent, I didn't even have to add salt. The perfect combination and quantity.
- 2 pieces chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon spice Chicken steak with honey and Kotanyi mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken steak with honey and mustard:
Cut the chicken breast into 1.5-2 cm pieces and mix them with the Kotanyi spice.
Fry them in butter, then put them in the preheated oven for about 8 minutes. Remove, grease them with honey and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and put the tray back in the oven.
Keep them in the oven until golden and crispy.
Serve with potatoes, salad, rice, etc.
Sprinkle the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper and place one by one in a heat-resistant dish greased with oil or butter.
Mix the honey with the mustard and the dry ingredients in a bowl or bowl, sprinkle the paprika and finely chop the parsley or basil if they are green. Everything mixes very well. Half of this mixture is poured over the chicken breast pieces being carefully covered everywhere.
The meat thus prepared is placed in the preheated oven over medium heat for half an hour. After this time, turn the chicken pieces with a spatula and pour the other half of the mixture.
Leave it in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the pieces of meat have caught the crust and are well browned (test with a fork).
It can be served with a simple rice garnish or a vegetable sauté.
- 1 cup chopped blackberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 450 gr pieces of chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Malay
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
If you don't have blackberries you can use raspberries. For meat, it is good to use wings or chicken fingers, of about the same size, so that they can be soaked in sauce.
Put the blackberries together with the mustard and honey in a bowl and grind the contents well until you get a rough sauce.
Give the meat of chicken with salt and pepper, then pass the meat through the corn so that it covers well. Then heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken, turning it from side to side until it penetrates well.
Chicken steak with mustard and thyme
The mustard flavored with thyme and boosted with garlic gives the taste of this chicken steak, simple in essence and delicious in consistency. The secret of this steak is the butter strained under the bird's skin to melt and soak in the meat during the cooking process. Prepare this steak for special family events or Sundays.
Preparation time: 80 minutes
- 1 large chicken for grill (without entrails and claws)
- 150 grams of fatty butter
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Crush the uncooked garlic cloves with the back of the knife.
- Mix 100 grams of butter at room temperature with the mustard and dried thyme.
- Loosen the skin on the chicken breast and strain the mustard and butter mixture under the skin.
- Salt and pepper the chicken on the inside and outside and grease it with the rest of the butter.
- Insert the garlic cloves inside the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a pan, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil from the chicken and brown it for another 20 minutes to take on color.
Chicken with mustard and thyme is served hot with various garnishes and salad.
Baking ribs with honey and mustard:
1. Finely chop the thyme and sage leaves on a chopping board.
2. Crush the garlic in a larger bowl.
3. Add in the bowl: sage, thyme, mustard, tomato paste, honey, olive oil, paprika, salt and ground pepper.
4. Mix all ingredients until a paste is obtained.
5. Put the pork ribs in the prepared sauce and grease well everywhere with it.
6. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for an hour.
7. After 45 minutes, turn on the oven to warm up.
8. Remove the bowl from the refrigerator, place the pieces of meat on a tray, pour the 5 tablespoons of water over them and the sauce left in the bowl.
9. Put in the oven for 45 minutes. From time to time, remove the tray and sprinkle the sauce with the ribs.
When the meat is lightly removed from the bones and browned, the ribs in the oven are ready. Serve hot, with your favorite garnish and salad.
Preparation recipe chicken legs with mustard, honey and caramelized carrots
- Wash 6 chicken legs LaProvincia and massage them with oil, salt, pepper and thyme . Place the thighs in an oven tray previously greased with oil.
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey with 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard , he adds 1 tablespoon lemon juice , 10 g buoy and 3 cloves of garlic grind. Using a brush, grease the chicken heads with the previously prepared sauce. If you want the thighs to be a little spicy, you can also add hot paprika.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put the tray with the chicken legs in the oven. Add 1 cup water and let everything cook for 30 minutes or until the thighs brown.
- Wash well 700 g carrots . Put in a hot pan 50 g of butter and a teaspoon of olive oil . Add the carrots as soon as the butter has melted. Put a lid on and leave the pan on the fire for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Enjoy this recipe while watching a movie with your friends!
Chef's tips for chicken legs with mustard, honey and carrots
Chicken legs with mustard, honey and carrots go perfectly with an arugula and spinach salad.
You can cover the oven tray with aluminum foil to get tender legs.
If you don't have Dijon mustard in the house, the classic one is almost as good for icing.
For dessert, we recommend a cheesecake with berries.
Chicken legs with mustard, honey and caramelized carrots, good for licking your fingers
Gratinated carrots are perfect as a garnish because they are light, but still consistent and flavorful.
This dish makes you say goodbye to cutlery and eat without shame.
Friends will definitely appreciate both the delicious food and the time spent together.
About marinating meat
The marinade I prepared was a sweet-sour one, very pleasant in taste and sufficiently aromatic. I don't like to completely cover the flavors or taste of meat. Marinades have an important role in tenderizing meats and impregnating them with various flavors (especially lamb, beef or game). The acidic (sour) components are the ones that transform the muscle fiber and weaken it. These can be vinegars, wines, citrus juices (lemon, orange, grapefruit), mustard or sour dairy products (whipped milk, kefir, yogurt). If there is something sour, it is good to have something sweet that balances the taste and corrects the acidity: honey, brown sugar, molasses, etc. I have more told here about dry rubs or wet marinades. The spices in the marinade must be dosed with courage because they will be distributed throughout the mass of the piece of meat. Especially salt must be put in abundance.
Marinating is done over time, and can last from 2-3 hours at room temperature to 3-4 days in the refrigerator, depending on the type and size of the piece of meat. I left the meat to marinate overnight.
From the ingredients below I obtained approx. 6-8 servings of baked pork steak marinated with mustard and honey.
Tag: chicken steak
Join one of the largest culinary groups in Romania: Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea, official group.
Romanian and international culinary recipes, explained step by step. We have prepared fasting recipes, preserves, cakes and cakes, simple and fast food. I have 30 years of experience in the food field and a great passion for Romanian gastronomic traditions.
I launched the book "50 fasting recipes". Order now the recipe book, ideal for vegetarians and for when you want to fast.
My favorite networks
What else do I read
Baked honey with peas and garnish
Preheat the oven to 190C. Wash the chicken and dry it with paper towels. Tie his legs with a rope.
Grease the chicken with butter and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven, uncovered, for 75-100 minutes until the meat is well penetrated. A meat thermometer should indicate 82C.
Grease the chicken with half the honey and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of tarragon. Leave it in the oven for another 5 minutes.
Take the chicken out of the pan and cover it with aluminum foil.
Put the tray directly on the stove and add the salads, sparkling wine, concentrated chicken soup and the rest of the honey. Let everything simmer for 10 minutes, until the salads soften. Add the peas and lemon slices and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
Before serving, put the chicken back in the pan and sprinkle with the rest of the tarragon.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Baked peppers with honey and mustard
It fits a steak or, next to fish & # 8230. but honestly I tell you I popped a jar without associating it with anything, it's so good. Now that I've made you want to share the recipe for you Baked peppers with honey and mustard , you too !
3 kg of peppers,
4 tablespoons honey,
2 tablespoons vinegar,
3 tablespoons classic mustard,
4 tablespoons oil,
salt, white pepper to taste,
1 teaspoon preservative powder,
Bake the peppers, peel them and then remove the seeds. After these maneuvers we cut thin strips of baked peppers. In a bowl put the 4 tablespoons of oil, 4 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 3 tablespoons of mustard and pepper slices. Season with salt and pepper to taste and let it boil after boiling for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat, add 1 teaspoon of preservative powder to the resulting composition, mix and place in jars. Staple and put the jars to dry dunst between the beds until the next day.
From the quantities given to me, I got 3 jars of 370 ml and a slightly smaller one.