We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"Recipes for family meals"
- 1 kg pork pulp
- 1 leurda tie
- 1 link green onion
- 1 glass turns white
- 1 glass of water or soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pork leg with leurda:
We wash the meat and cut it into slices, then we beat them a little with a hammer.
Add to the pan in which I added the oil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
Chop the greens and add to the pan.
We mix the wine with water and mustard, pour over the meat and put the tray in the oven until the liquid decreases and the meat is nicely browned.
Pork leg with leurda - Recipes
Preparation time: 2 h 30 min.
Ingredient: 1 kg pork leg, 100-120 g thinly sliced smoked bacon, 3 cloves garlic, salt, pepper, dried thyme, 1 cup wine, oil
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Boil the pork meat with a little salt, crushed garlic and thyme, then sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. Put the pulp in a bowl in which we cover the bottom with oil and a cup of wine. Cover the pulp with slices of bacon that will be fixed with toothpicks.
Cover with foil and place in the preheated oven at 150 ° C for about 2 hours. After this time, remove the foil and let the slices of bacon slide into the pan next to the meat.
Turn the garlic pulp in the sauce and let it brown at 200 ° C, then turn it again and leave it for another 10-15 minutes, depending on the strength of the oven, so that the garlic does not burn and become bitter. .
|1. Horns stuffed with ham, parizer, salami (Appetizers> Meat appetizers) |
2. Endive salad with butter (Salads> Vegetable salads)
3. Grilled liver (Food> Steaks)
4. Milanese chops (Food> Steaks)
5. Baked pikeperch (Food> Fish and seafood dishes)
6. Raspberry and Lemon Ice Cream (Sweets> Ice Cream)
7. Chisinau-like poultry salad (Salads> Poultry salads)
8. Pumpkin Salad (I) (Salads> Vegetable Salads)
9. Schnitzel stuffed with pork or veal, chicken breast, turkey, domestic rabbit meat, lamb (meat) (Food> Steaks)
10. Cheese soup with bread and salami (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
11. Mushroom salad with vinegar (Salads> Vegetable salads)
12. Snail salad (Salads> Salads with crayfish, snails, seafood)
13. Cheese on the lid (I) (Appetizers> Appetizers with cheese)
14. Smoked salad (Salads> Fish salads)
15. Simple Fruit Salad (Sweets> Fruit Salads)
16. Smoked bacon pairings (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
17. Carp caviar salad (Appetizers> Fish appetizers)
18. Black caviar salad (Appetizers> Fish appetizers)
19. Smoked fish salad with potatoes (Salads> Fish salads)
20. Salmon Puff (Dishes> Fish and Seafood Dishes)
21. Baked fish (II) (Foods> Fish and seafood dishes)
22. Tuna salad with onions (Salads> Fish salads)
23. Tuna salad with beans (I) (Salads> Fish salads)
24. Transylvanian clear chicken soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
25. Soup per minute (II) (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
26. Cream of chicken and lemon soup with spaghetti (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
27. Smoked meat and dried bean soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
28. Poultry, pork, cow meat (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
29. Baked Beef (II) (Food> Steaks)
30. Beef Bread Salad (Salads> Beef or Pork Salads)
Delicacy of pork ears with mujdei, leurda and yogurt
I try to stick to my own commitment to write at least one new recipe every week. To buy, buy the necessary ingredients during the daily walk of the grandson by the grandparents. To cook, cook one of the grandparents pretty quickly. The pictures that mark the main stages of a recipe are also taken as we move towards the final preparation. With the time required to write a recipe is a bit harder. More and more often I couple 2-3 days in a row until a new recipe appears.
Of housewives from another world and from us! Everyone must eat, which is why the supply of the family has an important place. In the scientific-fantasy world, a culinary perpetuum has been discovered, in which case pans and dyes become useless. Some brightly colored pills, taken out of a box, make everyone happy.
In times of hardship, all my journeys from work to home had to go through food. As there was still money, but not the products you wanted for a certain recipe, you bought what you could find. Keep it for when you decided to prepare the recipe with the products you already bought. Today, you find everything, even if the money is no longer the same value. You no longer buy only what you find, but you choose what you like from the shelves, gallantry and butchers.
From the reality of today! The other day I discovered in a refrigerated shelf in the market, a box of 250 grams with some tangled brown strands. Not having the glasses with me, I look a few times until I discover the price of 60 lei / Kg. I go to a brighter place and manage to read & # 8211 strips of smoked pork ears. The first thought that comes to mind is that it is an alien animal, lost on earth and caught by an & # 8220entrepreneur & # 8221. No, they were Romanian pork ears, boiled and spiced, without any sauce or anything to bind them. The company that produced them was from Transylvania.
Of my family's kitchen! Searching through the family inheritances and through my family's recipe book, I discovered some dishes made of pork ears and / or pork chops and / or pork tails, fresh or smoked, boiled with spices and then cooked with all kinds of sauces.
Ingredients needed in the recipe: smoked / fresh pork ears, leurda, green garlic and dried garlic, green dill, yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, lemon, coarse salt, peppercorns, mustard seeds, enibahar, coriander, dried thyme sprigs.
This time I used smoked pork ears.
Preparation of pork ears bought for boiling.
We have not yet discovered any producer or trader (at least from us in Romanica) who completely cleans the ears of pigs (whether they are fresh or smoked), skins and / or hair.
In order to be able to clean them and speak completely, the big ears are cut with a well-sharpened knife into 2-4 pieces. The pieces of ears are ground on the large flame of the stove and cleaned / shaved with the blade of a well-sharpened knife.
Boiling smoked pork ears.
Roasted and cleaned pork ears are boiled in a pressure cooker in cold water with spices (peppercorns, coarse salt, mustard seeds, enibahar, coriander, dried thyme).
Optionally, white wine can be added to the pressure cooker, sec.
When the pressure cooker starts to whistle, the fire is reduced. Boiling the pork ears takes 2-3 hours, at the right heat.
smoked pork ears,
The ready-cooked pork ears are removed on a plate and left to cool.
The housewife's secret! The water in which the pig's ears were boiled is not thrown away. It can be used instead of cold / hot water to prepare a sauerkraut soup with mushrooms and pork.
Preparation of garlic sauce with leurda, dill and yogurt.
Finely chopped green garlic washed under a stream of cold water.
Peeled dried garlic is put on a fine grater or crushed in garlic cloves.
Green leurda washed under running water is finely chopped.
Well kept secret. Leurda, who is no longer young, has roots like a clove of garlic, in shape and taste. For this mujdei, this leurda is the right one.
Of the capricious and of the culinary contestants, for whatever reason. Listen, sir, where do you get your fresh leurda mat now? Well, we have nowhere to go and we use (bag ?!) leurda frozen in its time. It doesn't look the same as fresh leurda, but it can be used.
Unfortunately !? This year I did not find leurda for freezing at that time. These recipes and pictures were taken during the pandemic.
Instead of leurda, you can use green, basil leaves from the balcony.
How do we keep leurda? The fresh leurda is washed under a stream of cold water and dried. The dried leaves are put in plastic food bags in the freezer. The leaves are used frozen.
List of culinary activities in the order of their provision.
- Cleaning and grinding smoked pork ears. Shave your ears.
- Boil smoked pork ears in water with spices.
- Preparation of green garlic sauce with green dill, leurda and fatty yogurt.
- Cut boiled pork ears into thin strips.
- Mix strips of smoked pork ears, boiled, with garlic sauce prepared with leurda and yogurt.
In the bowl with leurda, green dill and green garlic, chopped and dried garlic given on a small grater add extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, coarse salt, freshly ground peppercorns and fatty yogurt.
Mix the mujdei ingredients using a long-tailed spoon until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
Incorporate strips of boiled pork ears in the garlic sauce prepared with leurda, green dill and yogurt.
Smoked and boiled pork ears are cut into 0.5 cm thick strips using a sharp knife.
The strips of smoked and boiled pork ears are incorporated into the garlic sauce with leurda, green dill and yogurt, by mixing, using the long-tailed spoon.
This dish is a hearty appetizer that is served with warm bread and a glass of plum brandy. As it leaves the cold, we replace the glass of brandy with a cup of boiled plum brandy.
Good appetite you gourmet brothers and you gourmet brothers everywhere, wherever you are in the world! I'm glad when I find our dishes by gallantry, ancestors. Even if they are still in the beginning (always at the beginning and after 30 years), the Romanian producers not being encouraged and promoted by the state, with their own insistence, can promote their ancestral products to make their place through the gallantry of the supermarkets. How? Buying new consumers, preferably Romanian products.
Baked apple with pork
rub well with a little oil, then add paprika, ground cumin and mix.
Pork meat cut into slices appropriately thick, grease with garlic mixture and place in a heat-resistant dish.
Peel an apple, grate it and cut it into small pieces.
Cut the onion into 4 or 6 pieces, depending on its size, so that it is not very large.
Both apples and onions are added to the bowl with the seasoned pork meat. Put the rosemary and white wine, cover the bowl
and put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for one hour. After this time, it can be left without a lid for 10 minutes to brown.
PIG LEG with VEGETABLES
► one kg of pork leg
►a spoon of honey
►black peppercorns and ground
►200 ml of sweet white wine
►4 garlic cloves
►8 new potatoes
►2-3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Season the meat with salt and pepper and sprinkle with rosemary and garlic. Sprinkle with wine and olive oil and simmer over medium heat.
2. During this time, wash and clean the vegetables. Cut into suitable slices, which are greased with honey and oil and salted. Sprinkle the vegetables with lukewarm water, cover with baking paper and place in the hot oven.
3. After the piece of meat has been simmered, place it on top of the vegetables and let it brown. The steak is served garnished with fresh rosemary.
PIG DRUM WITH LEURDA
I don't have a specific recipe, I used minced pork and turkey liver in a 1: 1 ratio. I use turkey liver because lately the chicken livers I bought were very small, crushed, and I was losing half when washed. that's why I reoriented myself.
Peel and finely chop the onion and fry it in a little oil. Add the finely chopped leurda and mix. Heat until the leurda softens, add the minced pork, mix and cook covered over low heat until the turkey liver is ready.
In another pan, fry the green onions in oil. Then add the diced turkey liver and harden until the pieces of liver change color. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
When the liver mixture has cooled, we pass it through the meat mincer.
Mix the two compositions, add eggs, season with salt and pepper, and finally add finely chopped dill and parsley. Homogenize the composition and pour the composition in a pan greased with butter and lined with breadcrumbs. We can also sprinkle breadcrumbs on the surface of the cake. If you want, you can put boiled eggs inside the bowl.
Bake in the oven at 180 & # 176C for 40 minutes or until nicely browned on top. Serve the cold liver, cut according to preference.
I hope you like my drob and try it. Happy Easter!